- The Process is the Process is the Process.
- Suspect highly of all “shoulds”!
- The answer is always more love.
- Play over work, fluidity over rigidity, expression over suppression, experimentation over prescription, joy over discipline.
- We do less, we go slower.
- The body is the mind is the body.
- We create and seek environments where both our uniqueness and our commonalities can be recognized, supported, and appreciated.
- Even as we acknowledge that all creation is theft, we pledge to give credit where credit is due.
- Everything in moderation, including moderation (Oscar Wilde, but he stole it).
- We recognize and celebrate our internal multiplicity, with all its shades of light and shadow.
- Radical tenderness can change the world.
- We believe that living in disconnection from our authentic self/selves is lethal to soul and body.
- We hold all of it lightly, as there is an exception to everything.
- … The Process is the Process is the Process.
“The Work of the Eyes is Done” (steel plate etching), Nayeli Garci-Crespo